[3830] IARU NX9T SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NX9T SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:52:26 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:           4      4
   40:         126     14
   20:         221     32
   15:         127     12
   10:          63      7
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     541     69       0  Total Score = 86,043

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was fun!  Not much of a final score though due to my choice to just
"run'em" rather then hunt around for the HQ multipliers (the ones I worked are
included in my zone listing). Must of my runs were with North American stations
but there was a nice period into EU on 20m during one my visits to the contest!
I enjoy the run much more than the S/P so for me, this was it.  The 5 hours I
was one provided excellent rate and kept me quite busy.  I even had trouble
surfing the net and doing email in and around the Q's! :)

Thanks to all and I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the summer.  I can't
believe it's already mid-July.

73,
jeff nx9t
www.qsl.net/nx9t