[3830] IARU VY2/KV8Q(@VY2TT) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU VY2/KV8Q(@VY2TT) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 05:52:04 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VY2/KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: VY2TT

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    66
   80:   196
   40:   515
   20:  1132
   15:     0
   10:     0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1909    0     156       0  Total Score = 1,181,856

Club:

Comments:

What a thrill!!!  I usually operate a contest with my little 100W to a simple
G5RV that I use for all bands.  To actually operate with HUGE antennas and full
power is quite a shock.  I have no idea how this score will stand up to the rest
of the pack; but, I never had so much fun in a contest.  Many thanks to everyone
that provided me with a contact.  Thanks to my wife for including this stop as
part of our vacation and to Ken, K6LA, for the use of his PEI DX Lodge. Thanks,
also, to Tony, KC8UR, for all of his support and being my QSL manager for this
effort.