[3830] IARU K4BAI SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K4BAI SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:17:26 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    25    0       4       2
   80:   146    0      13      10
   40:   484    0      20      24
   20:   540    0      28      30
   15:   335    0      14      19
   10:   211    0      10       5
-------------------------------------
Total:  1741    0      89      90  Total Score = 724,055

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry to be imprecise, but the breakdown between zone mults and HQ mults is
approximate.  My logging program didn't keep up with anything but total mults
per band.

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee, "t" vertical.

Good band conditions to North America and pretty bad band conditions to the
rest of the world.  At least 20M didn't close completely at night and 15M was
open surprisingly early (11Z).  Thanks for all the QSOs.

My score is considerably better than when I did this contest SO2R with the same
station and antennas in 2005.  I can only attribute that to the good sporadic E
skip on the higher bands that allowed many more North American area QSOs.
Total DX QSOs had to have been way down from 2005.  Maybe I'll get the SO2R
setup going again soon.

73,

John, K4BAI.