[3830] IARU IO4T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4vet@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] IARU IO4T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:37:42 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IO4T
Operator(s): IK4HLQ, IK4VET, IK4XCL, IZ4EFN, IZ4HVM, IZ4JMA
Station: IO4T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Modena
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    37    30      6       24
   80:    81    37     12       25
   40:   285    89     20       34
   20:   468   338     31       41
   15:   180   308     22       40
   10:    61   192     10       31
-------------------------------------
Total:  1124   982    101      195  Total Score = 1,614,976

Club:

Comments:

9th IARU HF, it is one of our favourite contest.
We expected better 20m conditions where we logged just few JAs and very few
W6/7.
Es on 10+15m gone up and down... better in 2006.
On 40 good EU run and USA on CW but W6 did not hear us! We try at 04z W6YI W7ZR
N6AA W6EEN and some more spotted by AD6WL but we had answer from EU running near
that one!
On 80m no way to break pile up on PS2T, P40W and some more zone mults; if we
had a real multiplier station we probably have more ZONES on all bands.
Nice mult job on 160, it has been great to compare K9AY loop and BOG on
VY2/KW8Q signal.

Rig: FT1000MP + IC 761
PA : AL1200 + TL922
ANT:
on the roof
KLM KT34A + 5L 15m + 5L 20m + sloping dipole on lower bands + 20m hight
vertical 80+160m
on the garden 200m away K9AY loop + BOG to nw

tnx to IK4ZGO for help.

Andy
IK4VET