[3830] IARU VE3XB SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3xb@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] IARU VE3XB SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:50:52 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE3XB
Operator(s): VE3XB
Station: VE3XB

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    86    0       6        8
   80:   292    0      19       23
   40:   285    0      22       27
   20:   314    0      24       35
   15:   177    0      16       16
   10:   127    0      10        5
-------------------------------------
Total:  1281    0      97      114  Total Score = 790,617

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Band conditions on 10, 15 and 20M were fair at the best so I've decided instead
of having long slow runs of 3 and 1 pointers go after multipliers and also
switched to low bands much earlier than I was planning. At the end this
decision has resulted in fewer contacts but better mults count which helped
somewhat with my modest 2.9 points per QSO ratio.

FT1000-MV, TA-33Jr, 40M Inverted L, 160/80M Sloper, all @ 35M.

I like this contest and looking forward to see you guys on the air again.
Thanks all for the QSOs.

73,

Yuri VE3XB