[3830] IARU AA4LR SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU AA4LR SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:01:21 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.7

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:   13     16     15
   20:   33     33     25
   15:   15     13     14
   10:    3      4      4
-------------------------------------
Total:   64     66     58       0  Total Score = 21,460

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Antennas:
A3S/A743 at 15m (40-10m)

Equipment:
Elecraft K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 100 watts

Comments:

Just managed to get on a bit Saturday afternoon and evening. Pleased to find
signals on 10m again. All S & P this time -- just scanned down the whole band.
Don't believe I made it to the bottom of 40m before I got distracted with
something else.

Lots of HQ stations, although I don't have them separated in the score above.
They seem to have taken over this contest entirely.