[3830] IARU CU2A(OH2UA) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2ua@oh2u.com
Subject: [3830] IARU CU2A(OH2UA) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:33:32 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: CU2A
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: CU2CE

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    60           11       23
   80:   179           18       29
   40:   508           25       34
   20:  1319           40       36
   15:   616           24       33
   10:   160           12       21
-------------------------------------
Total:  2842    0     130      176  Total Score = 3,097,026

Club: Azores-Finland Friendship Consortium

Comments:

It was great to be back at Azores again. We had such a beautiful weather during
our stay and it was nice to see friends on the island again. Boy I love that
place ;)

Before the contest I set my goal more than 3000Q´s, but during the contest
what a poor propagation it was! On the other hand because of low rates I had a
lot of time to play with 2nd radio and multiplier hunting was quite efficient
with it.

I felt that I was doing well with multipliers because I managed to work all but
two multipliers heard during the contest and was running ahead of my multiplier
target. Well, after the contest saw some single ops having about 50 mults more
than I have. Thatâ??s something I wouldnâ??t be able reach no matter what I
would have been trying.  Still a lot to learnâ?¦

14 stations were worked on all six bands and 12 of them were HQ stations. Only
non HQ stations on all bands were K3CR and EA3KU.

Many thanks to all of you for Q´s. 1843 different stations were logged during
the weekend and every contact was much appreciated!

Huge thanks to José, CU2CE, and Paula, CU2YL, for great hospitality and
congratulations to Francisco, CU2DX, for getting married during the contest ;)

73 de Toni, OH2UA