[3830] IARU 9A/S51DX SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s51dx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU 9A/S51DX SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:01:40 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: 9A/S51DX
Operator(s): S51DX
Station: 9A/S51DX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Mandre (Pag island)
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     0       2       0
   80:   40     0      19       0
   40:   84     0      31       0
   20:   81     0      32       0
   15:   38     0      22       0
   10:   34     0      18       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  279     0     124       0  Total Score = 67,828

Club:

Comments:

Worked with 100W and coupled 40m dipole at flowers hight,
so the result is not so bad at all. Congratulate
to all of you who pull me out, specialy ST2A who
receive my tiny sig with high speed CW in the middle
of the pile up on two bands - what an operator!
The call is really an killer - become tired to give the
call so many times and repeated it over and over again.
I was on EU-170, CI-082 - Pag island. Thanks, Janez S51DX