[3830] NAQP RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:21:05 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lafayette, La
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   68    33
   40:  242    47
   20:  294    52
   15:   96    35
   10:   30    19
-------------------
Total:  730   186  Total Score = 135,780

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

What a fun contest!  Didnt catch up with my July 06 score, so I was hoping it
was just conditions and not the station.  Things were a bit slow starting off,
but managed later to exceed 200/hr with a little dueling CQ's.

Im amazed to STILL see people sending the B4 message.  N0KBD sent me a B4, I
called again and he sent it again, so Dave, take me out of your log on 20M,
because you're not in mine!  If Im calling you, I've either busted your call
previously or Im busting it now.  Likelyhood is that if Im busting it now, I'll
figure it out, but if I continue to insist you work me, YOU'RE NOT IN MY LOG!!!
Instead of arguing, WORK THE STATION, there is no penalty for Dupes!!

I totally missed not having NA5Q in town for this contest.  Usually either
Roland or Don, AA5AU are my La. contacts.  Well, I could hear and worked Don on
40 and 80, but ended up missing La on 10, 15, and 20 for 3 mults.  Never heard
MT, WY, AK, ME, Northern Territories, and New Foundland.  I heard HI, but never
got to work them.  Maybe next time!

Looking forward to this summer noise to end and maybe a return of the higher
bands to better conditions.

Thanks for the Q's.

Charlie