[3830] NAQP RTTY KS7S Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ks7s@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KS7S Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:06:11 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KS7S
Operator(s): KS7S
Station: KS7S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   14     5
   40:  128    37
   20:   72    30
   15:   15    11
   10:
-------------------
Total:  229    83  Total Score = 19,007

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Well, other commitments and weather stoppages limited my operating time
somewhat.  Seemed like nobody could hear me very well on 20M, and 15M was a
struggle hre too.  My hopes of doing better than last year were dwindling until
I tried 40M at 0230Z. Boy, what a difference! The old vertical (and propagation)
seemed to like 40M this week! 140 Qâ??s in the next couple of hours helped me
surpass my previous best of last year.

This contest was loads of fun, as always.  Thanks to Shelby for his efforts and
to all those who gave me contacts. Special thanks to W9ILY for making the trek
to ND.

As others have stated, RTTY'ers really embrace LoTW - 58 confirmations from
this contest already only 18 hours later!

IC-746PRO, R-7000 Vertical, microHAM MicroKEYER, N1MM/MMTTY