[3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@dandy.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:18:27 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 27

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      5
   40:  18     12
   20:  16      8
-------------------
Total:  41     25  Total Score = 1,025

Club:

Comments:

SNS:
Band   Qs   Ms
40     7    5
20     8    6
Total: 15 * 11 = 165

During SNS, W5s were all very weak to CT on 20 but everybody else seemed to
hear them fine so everybody else had higher Q#s. Also had some line noise on 20
which helped cover up the 5s. Heard K7SS/M but didn't hear him come back,
sorry!

Same seemed true of 20 at first during NS but for first time in long while,
could hear the 4s although weakly. 5s gradually came out of the noise, though.
20 seemed fairly even across the country, otherwise. But I couldn't hear the
mults so slipped down to 40; I passed up calling plenty of very weak guys as
didn't think could copy them in less than a minute. Although there's
approaching storms, 80/40 didn't have major crashes but background noise turned
out pretty high.

Congrats to everyone for the great scores this round! Onward and upward....