[3830] IOTA MI0LLL SO24SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, party@about9.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: [3830] IOTA MI0LLL SO24SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:09:15 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: MI0LLL
Operator(s): MI0LLL
Station: MI0LLL

Class: SO24SSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:                    253      44
   40:                    330      67
   20:                   1005      91
   15:                    361      40
   10:                     88      16
Total:   0        0      2037     258  Total Score = 2,888,568

Club:

Comments:

FT-1000MP + Alpha 99
M2 KT36XA + 5L US 10m + 5 EL US 15m
40M Vertical
80M Inverted V
Win Test

This was a SO1R effort, 40m antenna was a very basic home made vertical with
only one elevated radial but did manage to work
VK ZL and several Caribbean mults.
My Points per QSO is very poor, was hoping for more G stations on 80M and a
better run to JA on 20M and some on 15M but it did not happen.
N1MM software has been a treat to use as past few contests however this time i
have went for Win test sine a lot are starting to use it and i can
see why, i set myself an objective file target of 2000 Qs and 250 mults which i
just about managed, i wonder if i had of had set it at 2500 Qs and 300 mults
would i have worked harder.
I have only recently discovered a contest log analysis tool called SH5 which
can be got at http://rescab.nm.ru/ which is
impressive, a post-mortem of my log indicate my most contacted countries in
this test as being Germany at 417 contacts, European Russia at 162 contacts,
Italy at
130 contacts, Ukraine at 103 contacts, Poland at 102 contacts, U.S at 91
contacts.....

Thanks to all who called
Logs to be uploaded to LOTW

Chris MI0LLL