[3830] IARU K1TTT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo1n@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K1TTT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 20:56:35 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K1TTT
Operator(s): K1TTT K1TWF NF1D N1IW WO1N
Station: K1TTT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:  186      0     34       1
   40:  315     57     49       1
   20:  339    651     71       1
   15:   85     63     32       1
   10:    0      6      4       1
-------------------------------------
Total:  925    777    190       5  Total Score = 892,240

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

(Sorry N1MM scoring summary didn't break out HQ mults. We had more than
listed above, but I couldn't figure out how to get at them with existing
tools and limited time)....

Soapbox:

 Another great mid-summer weekend spent at K1TTT's enjoying his fine
hospitality and great station.

 We *tried* to put our CW preference aside and run both modes. This worked for
the first 18 hours of the contest and at 0600Z we were 200Q's ahead of last
year. Alas those damn overnight operators, OK, it was me, fell into CW DXing
mode (hell 20 was wide open to the whole world, who wouldn't?) and we gave up
the entire Q advantage finishing only 20Q's ahead of last years effort
and way down on mults. Post contest analysis clearly identified the guilty
party and suitable beatings were applied.

CU in the next one,

 Ken
 WO1N