[3830] NAQP CW WF3C(@W4MLB) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WF3C(@W4MLB) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 18:42:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WF3C
Operator(s): WF3C
Station: W4MLB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   2      2
   20:  42     24
   15:  28     17
   10:   3      3
-------------------
Total:  75     46  Total Score = 3,450

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG #2

Comments:

Glad to hear three stations on 10m. N2NL was booming in to Central FL from South
FL at 1800Z. Must have been some kind of crazy short skip or something, because
K8ND was right above him almost as loud. Whatever propagation was on 10m, it
was gone by 1810Z.

Thanks to everyone for all the repeats and slowing down to answer my CQ. IARU
and Morserunner worked together to fool me into thinking I can handle contest
CW, so I was glad for the excuse when my wife called at 2115Z.