[3830] NAQP CW W4PM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4PM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 23:35:21 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:   24    16
   80:  196    40
   40:  179    35
   20:  135    37
   15:   44    20
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  578   148  Total Score = 85,544

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

My first 10 hour NAQP.  The new OMNI VII played extremely well!  The opening on
15 meters was great while it lasted.  Too bad I didn't find anyone on 10
meters.  80 and 40 meters were very good in spite of heavy QRN although
multipliers could have been better on a quieter bands.  20 meters was very
noisy here (low level power line noise).  I used 160 to get a few multipliers.
My one antenna, a 176 ft CF zepp, does not play well on that band in the summer
when I have to take the radials up during grass cutting season. These contests
with names as part of the exchange are interesting.  Some of you with long
names are very creative shortening then up! In my case I like to see how many
can copy my name "PUCK" on the first try.  You folks did great! All in all this
was lots of fun.  See you in the next CW NAQP.
73,
Puck