[3830] NAQP CW KI5XP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KI5XP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 23:38:25 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: KI5XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lafayette, La
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  12      8
   40:  11     10
   20:  40     24
   15:   8      5
   10:   2      1
-------------------
Total:  73     48  Total Score = 3,504

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

CTDXCC #4.

Thanks to Larry, K5OT for inviting me to join a team.  This was my first,
bonafide, CW contest ever.  I had intentions of trying to operate as close to
10 hours as possible, but had a friend come over for a visit and she won the
decision.

It sure was fun, but a worlds different from RTTY contesting.  More practice I
guess.  Thanks for the QRS's and all the patience with my 22 wpm copy speed!

See yall in the next one for sure!

Charlie
KI5XP