[3830] NAQP CW N5DO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5DO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 05:32:14 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:    8     6
   80:  102    32
   40:  272    44
   20:  313    46
   15:   12    10
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  708   139  Total Score = 98,412

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC #1

Comments:

Compared to last year I had 35 more QSOs and 12 less mults; due to work
obligations I started 45 minutes late.  I spent the first 15 minutes on 15M,
with only 7 QSOs.  I'm not sure, but I think there were probably more people on
15M right at the very beginning.  At any rate my lack of mults on 15M is the
main difference for my overall lower number of mults.  I have such a poor
antenna on 160M that it was a struggle for each of the stations I worked there
to pull me through.  Thanks for your good ears!

80M, 40M, and 20M were great fun and of course it was all good.  I'm looking
forward to the SSB weekend.