[3830] NAQP CW VA7RN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VA7RN@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VA7RN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 14:02:04 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VA7RN
Operator(s): VA7RN
Station: VA7RN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vancouver Island
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    1     1
   80:   28     7
   40:   96    38
   20:  200    49
   15:    8     7
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  334   103  Total Score = 34,402

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Switched on the rig at 1750z and all I could hear were EU stations and their HF
Championship, oh the irony, where are they when you want them?
Had more Q's than last year, but one less mult, still it was my best score so
far so I guess I can't complain. Wish I could put up some better antennas for
the low bands but can't do much in the suburbs. Can't wait for the cycle to
turn around (like everybody else I guess).
Thanks for the Q's