[3830] EUHF Champ YL2GD Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ YL2GD Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 00:32:10 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: YL2GD
Operator(s): YL2GD
Station: YL2GD

Class: Mixed LP
QTH: ALUKSNE
Operating Time (hrs): 11h50m
Radios: SO2R

  160:   82     34     41
   80:  102     35     44
   40:  106     83     52
   20:  179    105     55
   15:  113     85     53
   10:   89     77     54
---------------------------
Total:  671    419    299  Total Score = 325,910

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Due to shack reconstruction the only possibility
was to do low power this year. I was surprised
how easy it was in the particular contest. I never did
serious low power befor because "the life is too short for QRP".
About 60% of QSOs were made by S&P, small QSO amount
on lower bands SSB.

EQUIPMENT:
TRX1: TS-950SD, TRX2: IC-775DSP - used this time only for 3 or 4
          band changes due to contest rules.
SO2R : simpliest home made relay box to swich phones, key & PTT lines
ANT: (All home made using 3 towers 18m; 25m & 26m tall)
     1,8 MC - Inv.Vee @32m & feeded tower as vertical h=26m
     3,5 MC - Vertical loop, top @25m & slope dipole down from 32 meters
     7 MC - 4 square verticals & 2 el fixed Quad, swichable JA/EU @18m
            & 2 el fixed Yagi, swichable USA/UR5 @26m
     14/21 MC 4 el Yagis @25m on the separate tower
           (21 MC 4 el is the wire Yagi - supporting wires of 20 m elements)
     21 MC 4 el Yagi @18m (between the 28 MC stacked)
     28 MC Stack 4+4 el @16/22m
Software: Win-Test 3.14.0 on two networked PC`s

Thanks to all for QSOs, will meet in WW DX.
73, Gunar