[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:05:04 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 10

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  54     15
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  54     15  Total Score = 810

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what a gas! K7SS and W5JAW (who is in town about twenty miles from me) were
really flying. Things went smoothly here, no problems, except that I got beat
out an awfully lot calling stations.  Everyone sounded terrific.

Kudos to K0XP mobile in VT for several contacts and good patience with requests
for some repeats.

The NS tonight started for me with N9NB calling CQ NS right at 02:30:00 and at
least ten stations calling Ted. What a clamor! I dropped in my call three or
four times and finally made it. But that was one of the few jump balls I was
able to win all night.

It was good to hear my "Sprintmeister" N6TR in there.

Most worked stations:

6 QSOs: W0BH
5 QSOs: W5JAW, N4OX
4 QSOs: K9BGL, K7SS, K4BAI
3 QSOs: W4NZ, K0AD, W1UE

Fewest QSOs:

0 QSO: N6RO (!)

SO1R really levels the playing field and shows the advantage of SO2R,
especially in the Sprint. It was a nice change of pace, although I didn't have
the greatest results tonight.

Tnx to N6RO and N6ZFO and the NCCC for such a great little event every week,
and to Bruce for this results vehicle.