[3830] MDC QP WY3P Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MDC QP WY3P Club HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:14:08 -0700
                    Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: WY3P
Operator(s): WX3B, N3YIM, W3CQH, W3ARS, K3LP, K3LP/RYAN, K3LP/MANDY
Station: WY3P

Class: Club HP
QTH: CRL MD
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:     0          0
   80:     0         36
   40:     1        491
   20:     0       1315
   15:     0         11
   10:     0          0
    6:     0          0
    2:     0          0
  432:     0          0
------------------------
Total:     1       1853  Mults = 101  Total Score = 258,964

Club: Carroll  County Contesters

Comments:

Great fun, the stars of the show were David, K3LP, his son Ryan, and 9 month old
daughter who I met for the first time Mandy!

Some great stateside runs, thanks to the new General class operators.  Europe
and DX was way down this year and our multiplier total suffered, however the
QSO total was better than last year.

Joe, N3YIM had the best 20m run in his operating career.  Howard, W3CQH put
another few hundred QSOs in the 20m log.  I had great fun operating Multi-Two
style with these guys...and Clint, W3ARS.  We never had more than two radios
going at once, which was too bad, since 'passing' stations worked so well.

This is is a really great operating event and the ability to work DX for
multipliers makes it even better.

Warning:  Last year my log was judged 'wrong' so although my QSO and multiplier
totals are accurate, my actual score may be incorrect.

73 & see you in next year's event.

Jim Nitzberg   WX3B on behalf of Team WY3P