[3830] MDC QP K4BAI Standard HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] MDC QP K4BAI Standard HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:12:28 -0700
                    Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Standard HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:43

  160:      0        0
   80:      2        1
   40:      9       14
   20:      5        5
   15:      4        0
   10:      1        0
    6:      0        0
    2:      0        0
  432:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     21       20  Mults = 16  Total Score = 2,992

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW out, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee.  Time was limited, but
thanks for the QSOs and for the mobile activity.  QRN was terrible on 80.
Apologies to NM3W, but I couldn't pull the exchange info through the QRN on 80.
 Hope to work many of you in NAQP SSB this Saturday.  We will be M/2 at the NQ4I
station, using the SECC club call, W4AN.  73, John, K4BAI.