[3830] WAE CW W0CW(KU1CW) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku1cw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W0CW(KU1CW) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:11:06 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W0CW
Operator(s): KU1CW
Station: KU1CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:    9     0     7
   40:   79    90    21
   20:  395   401    44
   15:   17     0    12
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  500   491    84  Total Score = 200,970

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Used KXDCC club call W0CW for the first time in SO effort-nice call but not
heard by a lot of people before. Will try fix that.
 From the beggining to the end was not a very good contest weekend.  Have
started the contest 3 1/2 hours late-had to do some repairs due to major
lightning strike(s) damage. Lost main antenna on 20m, WX0B controller for 40m,
PC, CI-V and other stuff. One radio operation and not a very happy operator :(
 Antennas were disconnected, but I think it traveled via control cables which
go around the grounded entrance panel.
 Propogation was not there, but QRN was ... well, did my best for the half down
station.
 Thanks, Alex KU1CW.