[3830] WAE CW DM1A(@DL0WW) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl1iao@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW DM1A(@DL0WW) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:29:32 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DM1A
Operator(s): DJ2PB, DJ5MW, DK9IP, DL1IAO, DL3YM, DL7JAN
Station: DL0WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Lampertheim
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:   80    53    34
   40:  271   412    67
   20:  539  1225    69
   15:  116   181    43
   10:   26    26    24
-------------------------
Total: 1032  1897   609  Total Score = 1,783,761

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all team members for maximizing their operating time despite various
family and work commitments!  The DR1A-DM1A shootout was a thrill and probably
went to DR1A - congrats guys!

During the slow hours we missed a second highband antenna to cover another
direction.  This year signals were just too weak to have a directional antenna
point elsewhere!

We were glad to welcome brand-new club member Patrick DJ2PB (age 19) in our
team.  When our operator ressources were at a minimum on Saturday Patrick
showed up and volunteered to spend many hours on barely open bands digging for
mults.

Equipment:

RUN: TS870 + Alpha99
M-1: TS870 + Alpha87
M-2: FT1000MP + AL1500

WX0B BPF´s, WinTest v3.15.0 on 3x HP Omnibook XE3

(10) 6el Yagi @24m
(15) 5el Yagi @25m
(20) 4el Yagi @27m
(40) 3el Yagi @20m (linear-loaded)