[3830] WAE CW PS2T(PY2NY) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ny@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW PS2T(PY2NY) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:11:19 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY5EG/PY2OMS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jaboticabal SP
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   80: 0092  0010   0092
   40: 0266  0100   0114
   20: 0501  0766   0088
   15: 0246  0263   0068
   10: 0135  0051   0056
-------------------------
Total: 1240  1190   0418  Total Score = 1,015,740

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

We have a big fight inside our country, with PT7AG near Europe (NE of Brazil)
and PY2KC receiving our best actual operator PY2YU at his house and new  very
nice station!! I was expecting to be better than Tom, but it's impossible and
I think that correct use of 80m band and cluster was the weapon   from PY2KC,
despite the incredible capability of PY2YU job - he is twice faster than  me!
Forgive me, Oms. Hope to be better any other time... Anyway, was nice to meet
all old friends from EU and watch nice operations. DM3B was fine, having   10
QTCs on 80 meters !! Congratulations !! 73 DX - www.py2ny.blogspot.com