[3830] NAQP SSB K6QK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hhiller1@san.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6QK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 23:06:45 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K6QK
Operator(s): K6QK
Station: K6QK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:  238    50
   20:  205    46
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  443    96  Total Score = 42,528

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I did to much sailing yesterday and ran out of gas in the late afternoon.
Caught about and hour and a half of light leak testing and dinner and managed
OK to the end.

The static was very bad on 40 this evening and about drove me nuts.  The
station performed well.  This was the second contest using N!MM Logger and had
no problems that I'm aware of.  The W6PT Group will be using N1MM for CQP.

Thanks to all who took the time to work me.

Later
Harv (Mike) K6QK
HMH