[3830] NAQP SSB NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 05:53:22 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30
Radios: SO2R

  160:   11     9
   80:   41    20
   40:  101    25
   20:   26    14
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  179    68  Total Score = 12,172

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Nothing serious here on a summer weekend, just getting on the air and having a
little fun in front of the radio.  Conditions were terrible from my area on 15.
 I heard N6NF for about one minute and VY2TT for a couple, but that was it.  So
the answer was to go to 40 meters a half hour into the contest, and that
worked, as I ran decent numbers there for almost 90 minutes before cutting the
lawn.

As always, if you had a contact with me, it was all on tape.  I've probably
done the most work in contest-specific terms on the NAQP...but there were a few
new names that I have to add to the wav file collection.

Last year I quit early and a few hours later I was on my way to the hospital as
the XYL gave birth to harmonic #2.  Today I get to review my log while
celebrating the kid's first birthday.

I'll see some of you in the September ARRL VHF and others on my web page.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news