[3830] NAQP SSB NX5M M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx5m@txcyber.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NX5M M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:55:46 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): KU5B, N5XJ, AB5K, NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   20    12
   80:  130    37
   40:  673    59
   20: 1016    64
   15:   21    15
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1862   188  Total Score = 350,056

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Interesting to have the 40m qso total and mult total come out to exactly what we
had last year.  Low band mult totals were also overall identical to those of
last year.  Only difference was 2 less mults on 80 and 2 more mults on 160.

10m and 15m....no comment necessary.  We all felt the same pain.

The only reason we did the contest this year(August version)was because we were
fortunate enough to win it the last 2 years in a row.  We knew the higher bands
would be painful and the low bands would be noisy but decided to go ahead and
make a go of it.

Our motivation this year was a good ole Texas shoot-out with our good friends
at W5KFT and K5NZ (aka W5NN) as well as our neighbor over in Louisiana
(W5WMU).

It was not much fun at first but got better once we decided that 10 and 15 were
not worth looking at any more.