[3830] NAQP SSB K9MMS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K9MMS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:16:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.7

  160:   19     9
   80:  185    37
   40:  116    31
   20:   81    27
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  401   104  Total Score = 41,704

Club:

Team: Calgary Contest Group

Comments:

Perhaps the worst conditions I have ever encountered in many years of
participation in NAQPs.  The rain and static never stopped.  Still limited to
using my old TS-430.  (My TS-940 is still out for repairs, and my Elecraft K3
is not due to ship until Sept/Oct.)  Sure could have used a better receiver.

Since I seldom operate on phone, Murphy hit a few times with microphone and DVK
(old MFJ432) problems.  CW is so much more enjoyable!  :)

I had to decline a number of QSOs -- signals just bouncing a bit above the
heavy noise plus QSB thrown at times.  Sorry for asking for so many repeats and
for having to decline some QSOs.

73,
   Gary