[3830] NAQP SSB AF6DV(VU2PTT/AF6DV) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vu2ptt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AF6DV(VU2PTT/AF6DV) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:42:17 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: AF6DV
Operator(s): VU2PTT/AF6DV
Station: N6AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Topanga, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    9     2
   80:   70    14
   40:   65    30
   20:  189    44
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  335    92  Total Score = 30,636

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #5

Comments:

My first contest with my new US Extra call AF6DV. Of course, the greatest time
taken was to spell out my name to every one - PRAS - it's not easy like Jim or
Bob :)

Had fun in the contest although with a late start I suspect I might have missed
what few QSOs were available on 15 or 10. On hindsight, should have spent more
time on 40m rather than 80m.

It was great to hear and talk to many of my US friends both new and old in the
contest. Hope to do this again when I am back here next year.

I would like to thank SCCC for having me on a team (#5), and Dick N6AA who has
been going out of his way to make my stay in California this month a wonderful
experience. Also to Marty N6VI, for taking me to the test the day after I landed
 to get my new US Extra call.