[3830] OhQP WB8JUI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP WB8JUI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 06:54:29 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Seneca Co.
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  121     78
   40:   71     24
   20:    9      2
   15:    1
   10:    2      1
--------------------
Total:  204    105  CW Mults = 68  Ph Mults = 57  Total Score = 64,125

Club:

Comments:

Pretty typical OQP conditions for the contest.  S9+ static crashes on 80, RTTY
contest on 40, sunspots MIA, and my beam on the ground for repairs.
Nonetheless, a great time was had by all.

My goal was to beat last year's score, but I came up short.  I ended up with 14
more multipliers, but 19 fewer contacts.  Unfortunately, the CW to SSB ratio did
not favor CW as much as it did last year, resulting in about a 5K score
reduction.

Thanks to all the mobiles and rovers who braved the bad weather and poor band
conditions.  Also, thanks to all of you outside Ohio for your participation.

73 - Rick WB8JUI