[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:53:51 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 7

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  11      2
   40:  31     15
   20:  12      5
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  54     22  Total Score = 1,188

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, the thrill was back! Lots of huge signals and high speed CW.

I forgot we could not work dupes and got the "QSO" message from W9RE-it was
only then I started looking at the visible dupe sheet! How quickly I forget.

Made several gaffes and lost one or two contacts. Sorry fellows.

Sure was fun to hear N6TR pounding in on 20, which went long in the NS; heard
N2IC once 449 on 20-not able to get Steve. Mults on 20 were MT, WA, MI(!), CA,
and OR.

N3DXX was a zillion db over S9 from VY2 on 40 meters. Amazing signal!

Had a phone call with N9NB afterwards and helped Ted sort thru a few last
minute things-one of which was due to incomplete Elmering from me. He should be
QRV now. Hope he has fun Saturday night, and everyone else as well.

Tnx NCCC!

Jim N3BB