[3830] NA Sprint CW K0OU HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0OU HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 21:19:55 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   60
   40:  124
   20:   59
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Sprintin' Ain't Easy #1

Comments:

Lotsa Phils out there, all over the country.
Q's were a bit hard to come by for me. Too many unanswered CQs. Mults were ok
with KH6 and VY2 showing up and then worked KS in the last minute, but missed
some easy ones like MD, RI, KY, ND and SD. Heard but did not work IA, and NE.
Worked MO this time, when KU1CW showed up (and I'm sure he beat the socks off
of me). CU all on SSB, Tnx for the Q's - 73 de K0OU Steve in MO