[3830] NA Sprint CW VA7ST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW VA7ST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 21:22:24 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   48      51
   40:  116     194
   20:   66     113
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

SO1R. Hard work but great fun -- first time in several years I've stayed in
there for the full 4 hours. Had an absolute blast! No nerves, just a few
muff-ups, and 40M was outstanding!

Left 80M till a few minutes into the final hour, and the short stuff kept me
more than occupied. Didn't feel too loud and had hoped to do better running
about 500W to the new sloping delta loop.

20M was good for the first half hour, but went soft by the top of the first
hour.

Figure I could have racked up another 30-40 Qs if I had moved the VFO a bit
faster. Had lots of down time scanning for new ones to work, and got beaten to
the punch often and that hurts when new ones are thinning out. Gone in a flash,
hi. The Thursday nights have been super practice -- thanks to all the NCCC lads
for that.

Didn't find any VE mults other than ON -- wonder how many were on? Also missed
KY, UT, ND, SD, RI and VT.

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
         3.5      48      48    1
           7     116     116   12
          14      66      66   31
       Total     230     230   44
           Score : 10,120

80M:
 1  AK   2  AL   3  AZ   4  CA   5  CO   6  ID   7  IN   8  NJ   9  NM   10  NV

 11  OH   12  OR   13  TN   14  TX   15  WA   16  WI
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
40M:
 1  AK   2  AL   3  AR   4  AZ   5  CA   6  CO   7  CT   8  DE   9  FL   10  GA

 11  IL   12  IN   13  KS   14  LA   15  MA   16  MD   17  ME   18  MI   19  MN
  20  MO
20M:
 1  AL   2  AR   3  AZ   4  CA   5  CT   6  FL   7  GA   8  IL   9  IN   10  LA

 11  MA   12  ME   13  MI   14  MO   15  MS   16  NC   17  NH   18  NJ   19  NM
  20  NY
 80M  QSOS =  48  in  51 minutes
 40M  QSOS =  116 in   194 minutes
 20M  QSOS =  66  in  113 minutes