[3830] NA Sprint CW NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NO5W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:36:46 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:    0       0
   40:  100     2.5
   20:   80     1.5
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers Ditters

Comments:

It was one of those woulda, shoulda, coulda sprints but one of my best efforts
as I coulda broken through the 200Q barrier if I woulda put up that 80M dipole.
Shoulda done it -- hopefully next time. The bands were pretty nice here in the
Houston area, much quieter than they have been for the Thursday night practice
sessions. Speaking of the NCCC NS sessions thanks to the NCCC for sponsoring
those fun events and to W9RE for those slow speed warm-up sessions. I think
that participation in the NS is one reason that I coulda broken 200 if only I
woulda done that antenna work.

Great fun as always. No doubt about it, the CW Sprints are the most fun you can
have in radio. Followed closely, of course, by mobile operation in the state QSO
parties. Hoping to work a bunch of you in the Texas QSO Party on September
29-30. Mobile routes are starting to appear and some are posting on Google Maps
-- check it out at www.txqp.com

73/Chuck/NO5W