[3830] ARRL Sep VHF NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:11:39 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  52     21  Total Score = 1,239

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Too much other stuff going on, so I just got on and helped the serious folks by
handing out a few Q's.  Missed whatever opening there was on 6 meters, but
that's just fine, I'll catch it another time.

More people around DC seemed to be calling CQ on 432, which was nice to hear.
I'm still amazed what 100w to a little loop antenna can bring in on 2 meters.

Hope to get on this coming weekend in the SSB Sprint.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news