[3830] WAE SSB DL1Z(DF3KV) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, df3kv@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB DL1Z(DF3KV) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 03:15:08 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: DL1Z
Operator(s): DF3KV
Station: DF3KV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Auetal
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:   45          20
   40:  129   103    45
   20:  630   448    63
   15:   93    38    23
   10:    1           1
-------------------------
Total:  898   589   389  Total Score = 578,443

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

First WAE from the home station after 20 years.
Just got antennas ready after my storm damage from January but the station was
not really ready for contesting.
No cluster connection, no antenna switching (had to change cables), Logperiodic
still not rotatable, so no rotatable antenna on 15m, still L4B bandswitch
problem on 10m.
With all the tower work including Friday before the contest I was too tired for
a full effort, hopefully next year will be more competitive.

Equipment used:

IC-751A+L4B

LPA@12m
5L20m@43m
5L10m@41m
2L40m@38m
1/4 wave vertical on 80m

I was surprised how well the HighGain Dicoverer on 40m did, much better then
expected.

See you all in the WWDX

73
Peter