[3830] TnQP N2WN SO Fixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP N2WN SO Fixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:36:45 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SO Fixed QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   20                    21
   80:   75                    47
   40:   53                    31
   20:    8                     7
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  156     0       0     106  Total Score = 49,808

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

It was the best of times, it was the worst...

What a roller coaster of conditions! Only managed 4 QSOs from Claiborne and
Union counties each. 2+ hours of frustration, my apologies to those who needed
the county and missed me. On a bright note, NM2L was the only station to work
me in all three counties, all on 80M during the day. DL3GA and OK2EC both
managed two. More folks should listen try 80 during these unsettled
conditions.

I was nice to see the QSO party regulars. It's a long list, but these folks are
the meat and potatoes and there efforts are appreciated. Always nice to work
CU2JT on 40M QRP. I don't know how he does it, but I always get a kick out of
it.

Canada was out in force. Thanks folks! Mi, Co, Mo, NJ, Ga and Vawere all well
represented. Notably in short supply were Tx, Ca (nada)and Mn for some reason
(WAE or propagation).

Great Tn turnout, looks like all counties may have been on for a bit. Great
effort by the mobiles, including some last minute additions.

Best of all, there were a few new calls (first time contesters??) worked.
Considering the conditions, that is wonderful!

Thanks for the effort everyone!

73,
Julius
n2wn