[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K2QO/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K2QO/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:08:43 -0700

  3.4:    1     1
  5.7:
  10G:    3     3
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  284   106  Total Score = 41,764

Club: ROCHESTER VHF GROUP

Comments:

Very nice conditions on Saturday. Sunday was just OK. Our QSO total was down by
70 from last year due to low activity in the Rochester area. The usual super
stations were silent and the score suffered. Nonetheless, we had a great time
and the sweet corn picked and eaten fresh right at the field in FNxx was SUPER
as usual.

Equipment (see www.buffalo.edu/~msadams ) here is nothing special. Lots of HB
antennas, a step up from QRP power levels and very good feedline. Add ace CW
man K2ZR as the substitute shotgun operator and fun will be had by all.

CU all in January!

73,
Mark K2QO/R