[3830] WAE SSB I2WIJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB I2WIJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 02:16:02 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Milano
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:    8     0     3
   40:   20    40    14
   20:   75   337    39
   15:    6    17     5
   10:    2     0     2
-------------------------
Total:  111   394   146  Total Score = 73,730

Club: ARIMI DX TEAM

Comments:

It was like a single band effort, even if 40M gave me the highligh of working
A52AM at the first call! I even heard him clearly on 80M, for quite a while,
but no way to break the HP station's pileup.

Differently from the CW leg, the DX stations were willing to give out QTCs!
With many of them I even didn't have to ask! Nice.

As many already said, conditions were pretty bad, and hopefully they will
improve as the CQWW approach!
Bob, I2WIJ