[3830] WAE SSB EA9LZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB EA9LZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:32:26 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA9LZ
Operator(s): EA9LZ
Station: EA9LZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ceuta
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   80:   238   147    37
   40:   561   452    45
   20: 1.278  1427    49
   15:   375   374    43
   10:    90    10    24
--------------------------
Total:  2542  2410   515  Total Score = 2,550,280

Club:

Comments:

Well unfortunately, 80 meters no conditions at all, 40 very noise and like
always, 10 meters nothing...... 15 meters opened a little bit.

I've were funny enjoy and I do not know what, but I like this contest,  do not
important my final results, just only I am enjoy.

And of course I cannot forget my best Friend Mariano EA9LS and his family they
helped me at all, great great hospitality like always, I feelyng in his Qth
like in my own.

73s all the European Station that call and call and asking me about QTC's
CU next year
73s
Jorge EA9LZ