[3830] WAE SSB OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:47:16 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   91    46   164
   40:  196   119   213
   20: 1172   730   194
   15:   33    92    54
   10:    6     0    12
-------------------------
Total: 1499   987   637  Total Score = 1,582,945

Club:

Comments:

I began on 40m but very poor conditions, same than in the CW part. At 06Z only
200 QSO in my LOG including 60 QSO on 80m. No conditions on 15m (only 5 QSO
from USA) 10m only 6 QSO â?? thanks for QSY 9K2HA, 4L8A, EA9LZ, 7Z1SJ and
ZC4LI. I tried also with 5H3EE and 4X0T but no lucky.
On 20m very good condition. I have big pileup US/VE stations â?? missed only
VE0. Also called me many station from East. Worked 4 x 9V, 15 x BY, 63 x JA â??
but missed JA5. In the evening worked some nice multipliers from SA. Last 30 min
had good US pileup on 40m, maybe I had QSY earlier.
Unfortunatelly I got only 987 QTC.
Thanks everyone who called me and gave me QTC.

           80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total      %

    NA      47    112    951      8      0    1118    74.6
    AS      30     48    154      8      4     244    16.3
    SA      10     19     28     12      0      69     4.6
    AF       4      8     30      5      2      49     3.3
    OC       0      9      9      0      0      18     1.2

Worked DXCC by band:

           80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total

   3B6       1      1      1      1      1       5
   3DA                     1                     1
    4L       3      2      2      1      1       9
    4X       2      1      5      1              9
    5B       1      1      2                     4
    5H       1      1      2      1              5
    5U                     1                     1
    5Z                            1              1
    6W              1      1                     2
    7X              1      1                     2
    8P              1                            1
    9K       1      1      1      1      1       5
   9M2                     1                     1
   9M6              1      1                     2
    9Q              1                            1
    9V                     4                     4
    9Y                     1                     1
    A5       1      1      1                     3
    A6                     1                     1
    BV                     2                     2
    BY                    15                    15
    CM              3                            3
    CN              1      2                     3
    CX              1      2      1              4
   EA8              1      2                     3
   EA9       1      1      1      1      1       5
    EX       1      1      1                     3
    FM              1                            1
    FY       1      1      1                     3
    HC                     1                     1
    HH                     1                     1
    HI       1      1      1      1              4
    HK              2      2      1              5
    HL              2      1                     3
    HP              1                            1
    HR              1                            1
    HS              1      1                     2
    HZ              1      1      1      1       4
    J3                     1                     1
    JA       2     15     63                    80
     K      35     81    847      5            968
   KH6                     2                     2
    KL                     3                     3
   KP4       1      1      5                     7
    LU       1      3      4      3             11
    OX                     1                     1
    P4       1      1      2                     4
   PJ2       1      1      1      1              4
    PY       5      7     12      6             30
    TA              1      1                     2
    TI       2      3      2                     7
    TT                     1                     1
    TU                     1                     1
   UA9      17     18     40      2             77
    UN       1      1      5                     7
    V5                     1                     1
    VE       8     19     85      2            114
    VK              1      3                     4
    VR              1      1                     2
    VU                     3                     3
    XE                     5                     5
    XU                     1      1              2
    YB              2      3                     5
    YI                     1                     1
    YV       1      3      1                     5
   ZC4       1      1      1      1      1       5
    ZL              5                            5
    ZP                     1                     1
    ZS       1            15      1             17

73de Laci OM2VL