[3830] NA Sprint SSB AL7IF(@KL7RA) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wigi@alaskavacationstore.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB AL7IF(@KL7RA) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:52:06 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: AL7IF
Operator(s): AL7IF
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   20
   40:   76
   20:   84
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Another fun sprint, though I was feeling a bit rusty at the start. 40 opened a
bit sooner than I had expected, and 20 died sooner, so I probably missed some
Qs there that I would have had otherwise. Lots of loud signals, and lots of big
numbers.

Was a bit disappointed that I didn't get some mults that I would have thought
would be sure-fire, like MD... Also missed other obvious onces like VE3, and
lots of the northern Rockies (ID, MT, WY).

Coulda done better... I'll be back...