[3830] NA Sprint SSB N2NL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N2NL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 06:38:27 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:    4
   40:   56
   20:   45
---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

I unfortunately missed the CW Sprint - one of my favorite contests - since I was
underway (N2NL/mm).  A few minutes before the start I decided to get a Sprint
fix and try tuning up my heavily top loaded HF2V (only resonant at 3.5 and
1.83).  The rig's tuner did a decent job on 20 and 40, but wouldn't match 75 so
I packed it in.

Kudos to everyone who heard me - I know I wasn't loud!  K7SS, W7WA, and K7RL
were all quite annoying - you guys seemed to be everywhere, all the time!

CU this week in the NS once I get the rest of my antennas up.  It sucks having
to take them down every time I deploy, but I'm sure they'd get plastered by a
hurricane if I didn't.

73, Dave N2NL