[3830] Salmon Run N7PP M2 Cnty DXped HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N7PP M2 Cnty DXped HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:13:05 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N7PP
Operator(s): K7MO, K7LAZ, KE7FKX, W7AML, AC7FA
Station: N7PP

Class: M2 Cnty DXped HP
QTH: Asotin
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:   63    112
   40:  156    179
   20:  282    466
   15:    2
   10:
    6:
Total:  503    757      0  Mults = 126  Total Score = 444,276

Club:

Comments:

We operated from a beautiful location in Asotin county. Everyone had a chance to
get outside to enjoy the scenery and weather as well as operating. Conditions
really slumped for 15M and we were lucky to get 2 contacts. A notable contact
during the contest was Liberia, EL2DX. Thanks OM for the rare one. Many thanks
to W7BUN (SK), founder of the South Hill Contest Club, who especially wanted to
introduce contesting to new hams.