[3830] SAC SSB SK6AW M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB SK6AW M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 07:30:09 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: SK6AW
Operator(s): SA6AOA, SM6DER, SM6GBM, SM6IQD, SM6MIS, SM6UQJ, SM6XMY, SM6U
Station: SK6AW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO67AQ, Gothenburg
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  322    42
   40:  362    43
   20:  921    76
   15:  418    54
   10:  220    27
-------------------
Total: 2243   242  Total Score = 1,150,468

Club: Hisingens Radioklubb

Comments:

Basically the same setup as the CW-Part, at our modest station. Four stations
and three amplifiers, we managed to fix some problems from the CW part, giving
us some more watts out from the quadra (bad powerlines). Three stations manned
basically 24h and the fourth station active about 14h. One station didn't have
a voicekeyer, great fun for the throat! :}

10m: 5el MB + vertical
15m: 5el MB + vertical
20m: 4el MB + vertical
40m: 2el phased verticals + dipole
80m: HF2V + dipole

Amps: QUADRA@1kW/SB220@900W/FL2100@600W
Rigs: FT-1000/FT-1000/TS-2000/TS-850

"QSY-Statistics:"

2 BAND:  201
3 BAND:  109
4 BAND:   61
5 BAND:   21

RK3AWL (SM6LRR) was the first one to make it on five bands! Judging by the last
exchange we got (538) you did some serious beating of the old record.
Congratulations! Looking forward to see your score posted. Big thanks to
everyone who QSY'd to other bands for us and gave us valuable multipliers and
points!

Also, not to forget, big thanks to SM6YOF/Jan-Inge who supported the operators
with some great barbecuing during Saturday and Sunday! It must have been really
good, since almost all operators left their posts to eat during Saturday ;)

Great fun with some rates on 10/15m. Looking forward to improve the score next
year!