[3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@dandy.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:59:55 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 28

Call: K0XP/M
Operator(s): K0XP/M
Station: K0XP/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  24     10
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  24     10  Total Score = 240

Club:

Comments:

SNS results: 40m only, 6Qs in 4 mults = 24 pts. First Q was someone I've never
heard before, K9XV; welcome! Tried 20m at first but absolutely zilch heard at
all.

Tried 20m again when the NS started but the only thing heard was a very weak
K7RL and he never responded; so went to 40 after a dozen unanswered CQs. Had
trouble with my keyer paddle contacts bouncing so sounded like QLF from time to
time, sorry bout that. Was able to work most everyone with decent signal
strength but couldn't get through to the weaker guys like K5GO, K5NZ, KD5Z,
W7WHY, K7RL or VA7ST. This must be the first time I never heard K7SS ANYWHERE
========8-O Didn't get beat in pileups cause I didn't call too many folks;
spent most my time CQing. I should have tried loading the 40m antler using my
MFJ antler tuner for the last few minutes; probly would have worked several
folks. As it was, 40m sounded completely abandoned after 0256Z, when I made my
last two Qs. Worked K0EJ 4 times, K0AD and N2NL 3 times, N2NL and K4BAI and
N9CK twice each. Other than a very weak K7RL, W7WHY and VA7ST, the only other
west coaster I remember hearing was N6RO.

This is very likely my last operation from Vermont so don't expect to hear VT
in the NS again unless someone else up here gets interested.

Then again, it seems nobody else in CT has been providing that mult while I've
been gone, either  ;o|