[3830] SAC SSB OH2BH(OH2JA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OH2BH(OH2JA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 04:24:52 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH2BH
Operator(s): OH2JA
Station: OH2BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  302    49
   40:  467    63
   20:  446    65
   15:  259    45
   10:  188    27
-------------------
Total: 1662   249  Total Score = 901,131

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Fun, fun, fun! Without a few tactical errors that I made, I may have even edged
out OF8X from the top spot. But, I lost sight for a few hours on the importance
of a good rate. Anyway, I'm not too unhappy considering that this was my first
SO2R operation ever and the first SOAB effort in SAC since 1985!
Congratulations to Toni OH2UA for a win well deserved at OF8X. A big thanks to
Martti for letting me use his superb station and to Toni for setting up and
coaching me on Martti's SO2R configuration. Naturally, thanks to everybody who
worked me and QSYed to other bands. Hope to see you all again next year!

73 de Mika OH2JA