[3830] CQ WW RTTY I2WIJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY I2WIJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 02:11:00 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MILANO
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:   83  161       0       27     6
   40:  156  321       3       42    10
   20:   90  210      11       36    19
   15:   22   59       0       14    11
   10:    0    0       0        0     0
Total:  351  751      14      119    46  Total Score = 134,429

Club: ARIMI DX TEAM

Comments:

This has been my second RTTY Contest and the first CQWW ever on this mode.
Not a serious effort, since I was in and out during my spare weekend time,
and among other commitments I made the FSK interface (at last). Started the
contest in AFSK and switched to FSK late-saturday night.
I experienced varius RFI problems that still have to be definitely solved.
My flying/floating temporary interface need to be reworked
(just before next contest, maybe...??)
Poor condition on the higher bands, and this is no news, even if I made some
good ones: 9U0A, D4C, VQ9LA, CX3CCC (moreover I was not there when there
should have been possible propagation).
Clearly copied JT1F and HC8N on 40m,  but I still was on AFSK then,
and without proper filtering it was almost impossible (for me) to make qso,
with their signal buried under strong adiacent signals.
CU next one, with the right interface!
Bob, I2WIJ