[3830] TxQP WB2ABD SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP WB2ABD SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:25:42 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): ~15

  160:
   80:   21
   40:   70
   20:  143
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  234     0       0  Mults = 133  Total Score = 93,366

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

did not compute bonuses.

Ummm ... 40M was pretty tough with CQWW RTTY draped all over the band. In
trying to dig out weak mobiles in the middle of the day, I discovered weak RTTY
signals sound exactly the same. I've got to hand to the mobiles, they have some
great "ears" to be able to dig calls out of that mess. Thank you ,fellas, for
running around out there. Plenty of action! Worked 2 of 5 TX counties needed
for 4th time.

FT1K Field ( O2 is in the shop) TL-922(used about half the time) 80m inv vee
@60 ft , 40m inv vee @55ft, rotatable dipole @ 18ft. ( and I'm a-waitin' on the
concrete to cure before the tower goes up)  N1MM